Our commitment to quality products, outstanding customer service and competitive pricing will propel the company well into the 21st century. Our goal is to expand our service capabilities, to test, maintain and support Weldship and customer-owned equipment anywhere in the world.
Our total support includes maintenance, troubleshooting, expert consultation and other services you need to keep your equipment running effectively, including:
- Testing: hydrostatic, acoustic emission, ultrasonic testing of DOT, ASME and UN/ISO pressure vessels.
- Refurbishing of tube trailers, tank trailers, ground storage equipment, and MEGC Containers
- Internal cleaning and preparation for high-purity service
- DOT testing of MC-331 containers (PKVI)
- Automated shot blasting and state-of-the-art painting facilities
- Helium mass spectrometer leak detection
- Orbital welding
- Blast/Paint under NACE inspector standards
Weldship designs, manufactures, and tests certified MEGC Containers, surveyed by the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) and Bureau Veritas (BV).
Weldship MEGC Containers are subjected to the following tests:
- Dimensional check
- Stacking test
- Lifting, bottom and top
- Restraint test
- Racking: Transverse and longitudinal
- Rail Impact