When visiting our website you do so on your own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. You may use the website only for lawful purposes. We make no representation that materials at this website are appropriate or available for use at locations outside of the United States.
Information We May Collect About You
Personal information may be collected by this site in many ways. This information includes:
- Personal Identifying information like your name, mailing and email address, telephone number, fax, age, gender and other personal data.
- Details of your visits to our website and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Server data related to the IP address you used to visit our website, which includes: your address, browser, OS, access time, and site activity. Mobile device information such as your device ID, model, and location.
- Other data related to the products and services that you have requested. As well as information in relation to your candidacy (e.g., your resume, application form).
Why We Collect Information About You
Personal information we may collect from you has the following purpose:
- Understand your product and service needs.
- Maintain our accounts and records.
- Recruitment purposes.
- Comply with regulatory body requirements.
How We May Use Your Information
We may use your personal information as follows:
- Understand your product and service requests and to improve our business and your customer experience.
- Make decisions for recruitment purposes.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies, Trackers, and Online Ads
Website analytics such as through Google Analytics may also be used to track users activity. We do not give these vendors access to your personal information.
We train our employees to safeguard personal information. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We take technical and administrative precautions to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee its safety against all types of fraud or misuse. If you provide personal information, we cannot verify its total security against all types of interception.
Some browsers offer Do-Not-Track settings to prevent any information from being distributed. Since these settings have not been legally established as standard practice, we do not acknowledge these settings.